Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Future future.

So Erick went for dinner tonight with one of his third year friends, Alysa. She's 34 and owns an apparently gorgeous little house in Hamilton. She is moving in June to BC to do her residency and is keen on the potential idea of Erick renting her house from her. It'd be around $1000 a month, which isn't really something he can afford on his own, so the possibility of me living with him year round is on the table. Of course I want to live with him, but I need to consider things like:

1. Inconvenient distance from school
2. Practicality of transportation
3. Cost
4. Whether I don't want to live with my current roomies again, who I really enjoy coming home to
5. If I want to be the girl that lives with her boyfriend and commutes to school

I feel old and young at the same time, which is confusing because I want to be living with Erick now and committing hardcore and being a grown up. But really, I'm 23, and that's young, and so many people I know who are around my age or older are much less committed. So I get confused with these things and what I should do vs. what I want to do.

The end.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails