Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yadda yadda

I just made some homemade butternut squash ravioli. I was stranded at home all day working on school stuff (i.e. knitting a sweater for one of my stools), and decided to procrastinate in the kitchen. Nom. I really should have gone into the studio today to work on my bar stools (2 of them, due in 2.5 weeks), but for some unknown reason I didn't. I'm going to go in tomorrow, but we're going to a friend's b'day party tonight so hopefully I won't be hung over at all. Hangover + figuring out compound angles cut on the table saw = not fun.

An elderly lady in a fancy mercedes rear ended us on Halloween and totaled the car. I can't drive the rental car since insurance only covers Erick for that. Therefore I can't drive around Hamilton and get supplies that I need to start projects. And Erick was at his internal medicine conference all day, so I didn't have a personal driver to drive me around. Lame.

That's my rant for the day. Let's look at some pretty pictures and pretend we're from Mad Men.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails