Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day off

Wednesdays are my days off. This is what I've done so far today:

1. Sleep in.
2. Revel in the fact that there is finally snow outside.
3. Shower.
4. Eat a banana muffin and make a smoothie.
5. Internet.
6. Eat lunch (leftover pasta).
7. Read blogs, find new blogs via other blogs, read new blogs.
8. Search for new patterns to knit.
9. Search for delicious recipes. Bookmark delicious recipes.
10. Go to Value Village in search of a dress. Buy a lamp and trivet instead.
11. Consider going to Spun Fibre Arts in Burlington to get more mohair yarn for mittens, but decide not to.
12. Go to Fortinos and buy missing ingredients to make chicken pot pie.
13. Arrive home and start figuring out how to make chicken pot pie.
14. Skype Erick who is in Halifax. Have a skype video dance off.
15. Start poaching chicken in vegetable broth. Smells delicious.
16. Contemplate doing some school work/coming up with ideas for a cross stitch/embroidery pattern/sewing something.

And that's where I'm at right now.


Have I mentioned the fact that Tastespotting is one of my favourite websites? Well it is. I could look at it for hours, just staring and drooling. In fact, I'm salivating right now.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails