Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Off to grandma's house!
































































































































We had my family Thanksgiving at my grandma's this year. We always have it either there, or at the cottage. The cottage is the best (hello beautiful foliage and nature walks), but my grandma's house is always enjoyable too. In my lifetime it has barely changed at all. I am very impressed at how well that light blue carpet in the living room has held up over at least the past 25 years. The last picture is actually of my old childhood bed. It lives in one of the many spare rooms there now. Hello old bed. It was once my great Aunt Nan's.

Speaking of grandma, here she is.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails