Monday, July 11, 2011

super summer weekends.













Another excellent summer weekend. Had a wonderful time at the cottage with some lovely ladies. We swam, picked strawberries, went to the market, ate tasty food (like Amanda's mac and cheese in the first photo), worked on wedding favours, and relaxed. It was very enjoyable and productive.

After the cottage I came back to Hamilton and headed straight to a fun Beehive picnic at Bayfront Park with Erick. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any photos, but it was excellent. Everyone brought delicious food, we flew Jenna's kite, played catch and frisbee, and enjoyed the company of a great group of people. Then Erick and I dashed away a little early to play our first softball game of the summer. I hadn't played baseball since elementary school, but I managed to actually hit the ball once...go me!


This summer has been packed with activities and awesomeness. I like it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails