This photo cracks me up. Sookie looks like she could be singing. Or yelling. In reality she was yawning. Which is something I've been doing a lot of lately. So busy! Let's make a list:
1. Finish assembling knit wall (as always). Installation happens sometime before November 30th
2. Laser cut digital design assignment, due tomorrow
3. Paper making samples - three 3D forms, due next Tuesday
4. Weaving sample, due next Tuesday
5. Come up with an idea for a product line (multiples) before this weekend, come up with imagery if I decide to incorporate screen printing, finalize design. Coat a screen, shoot a screen, buy fabric, start printing by Monday.
7. Come up with an idea for a knit structure made with hand spun yarn. Specifically something I can knit while at the OOAK show (two birds, one stone)
8. Needlework business. This could have its own list.
9. Write 3000 words on alpaca farming
10. Clean the house
11. Count down to December 16th. Last day of class
12. Make christmas presents