Saturday, May 23, 2009

Max Wanger.


I've never entirely understood the idea of engagement photos. I mean, I guess I get it, you're taking formal photos of yourself...sometime after you got engaged, before you wedding...but if you're getting married, don't you probably have a bunch of photos of yourselves already as a couple? Some of those must be good, right? I guess I'm just bitter cause I've seen ALOT of really REALLY lame and uncreative engagement photo sessions on facebook.

Anyhoo, my complete lack of interest in the idea was dispelled when I saw these AWESOME engagement photos a few months ago by Max Wanger. They are amazing! And fun. A big round pink balloon is their only prop! And I love the colours. His website has tons of other amazing photographs as well. Go look.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails