Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Summer?

Oh dear, I wish I had money!

We just got the latest J. Crew catalogue in the mail (thanks to a previous tenant who did not tell them that he moved - note that it was a guy who signed up for the catalogue), and I'm in love with almost all of their swim suits. Prepare to be bombarded by skinny girls in swimwear in 3...2...1...

I super love this one. Its like underwear, for swimming (although I suppose that's what all bathing suits are...)





Super DUPER love this one.


And this one. Its seersucker!



I want. Why can't my birthday be now? You can never have too many swimsuits.

p.s. Yesterday I came home to a radiator that had cracked and was gushing water (who knows how long for). After hours of running around like a chicken with my head cut off and calling numerous plumbers and emailing out of town landlords, and a night of no heat or water, the problem is now essentially resolved. Except for some damp (and some ruined) belongings. Uncool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails