Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hamilton it is!






















Monday was a happy day. It was match day for residency spots in med schools in Canada, and at noon Erick found out that he matched with his number 1 choice, Internal Medicine at McMaster!! Yay! It was very exciting. And it was just as exciting finding out where everyone else matched over the course of the day. Almost all of our good friends also got Mac, so that's amazing! There was a party at the London Tap House that evening, and it was fun, everyone was so happy and excited. I love Erick's classmates, they're all awesome people. And I'm excited to visit our friends that got placed at UBC and Dalhousie in coming years!

On another note, all I really want to do right now is eat the scalloped potatoes and turnips (with gruyere, rosemary and cream) that I can smell in the oven right now. Drool.

Also, we're booking our plane tickets to Paris tonight. Gah, I can't wait!

*edit: I've discovered that I don't like turnips. We got one in our CSA pickup and I figured we should use it. The potatoes were good though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails