Tuesday, August 17, 2010

earth to table bread bar.
































































I woke up today to find a tasty looking fresh loaf of bread on the table, with a note on it from Erick "from earth to table, still warm!". Today the new Earth to Table Bread Bar opened up on Locke Street. My dear kind man sneakily went to the store at 7:30 this morning (while I still zzzed) before heading off to work (where he will be until 11am tomorrow morning, blah!) to get me one of the first loaves of bread produced by the new bakery. We've been anticipating the opening of this place for awhile. They're a bakery by day (making bread, pastries, etc) and a pizzeria by night. Um, yum. I might have to go get one of their pain au chocolat tomorrow to remind myself of the ones we had in Paris. And we'll definitely be there for dinner one night soon. The bacon and scallion pizza with garlic and goat cheese caught my eye. I'm salivating as I type.

photos from here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails