Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Packing up.








This is what my life looks like right now. Boxes. Messiness.

This weekend was exhausting. Drove to my parents' place in Thornhill, borrowed Erick's parents' van and then drove to Ajax to my old roommate Nikki's house. She is moving into a condo in Toronto, and is getting rid of a bunch of furniture she's been keeping at her parents' place. It was a godsend, because she sold me her dining room table and 4 chairs which I love, and a super cute hutch, and a side table. It was hot and sweaty with heavy lifting involved.

The next day I drove to the Victoria Park and Danforth area to buy a table loom from a lady who listed it on craigslist. It's this one, and she sold it to me for $40 when it currently sells for $260! Excited. Then I drove back to Thornhill and convinced my bro to come with me to ikea to help me get a new bed and tie it to the roof of the car. Mildly stressful, but we succeeded. Then I entertained some Scottish relatives with my dad and sister for dinner, then drove back to Hamilton. Too much driving!!

Now its mad packing time. Moving Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails