Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chippy's


































































My life has become really busy again. School, friends, family things- it all just piles on at once. Aah! We spent a chunk of the weekend trying super hard to get the apartment organized. My office/craft room is probably one of the least organized right now and that is a serious issue since it makes doing school work difficult. I want to make a big long desk out of a door and trestles, but its proving difficult to get 'er done. Anyways, we swore off work on Sunday and Erick and I went to the big smoke (aka Toronto) to do a little walking/shopping. I got some cute Toms and a pair of jeans (a miracle, I hate shopping for pants). It was also the Queen West Art Crawl, so we checked that out. We got some tasty fish and chips from Chippy's and had a little picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park. Way back in the highschool days, and when Erick was at U of T, we spent many weekends wandering Toronto, so it was nice and relaxing to do it again. It's been awhile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails