Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mark Shaw


























































































Just finished our second Thanksgiving dinner of the weekend. Tomorrow is our final one. Turkey, turkey, root vegetables, potatoes, green beans, pumpkin pie, etc, all times two. Yum, but food coma is about to set in. Now I'm vegging on the couch "watching" football with Erick. More like sitting beside Erick with football on in the background (for me, not him). Which is why I need to counter the rugged boring football with some gorgeous photos by Mark Shaw, a noted fashion and celebrity photographer from the 1950s. Although, looking at this skinny lady is making me feel like I ate waaay too much food. And I did. Oh well. I am thankful for tasty food.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails