Sunday, January 30, 2011

family photo friday. dad, sam, mum.



Dad, my cousin Sam, and my mum. c. 1983/84. At the cottage with bubbles.

It is in fact Sunday, not Friday. So this post is late. But this weekend has been a whirlwind of events, including perusing the Interior Design Show in Toronto, checking out the alternative design exhibitions, with some wedding dress shopping thrown into the mix. And school is demanding a lot of my time right now. I have to make a collection of 3 bags (I'm using some potentally time consuming techniques in their design...stressful!), submit a collection of 6-9 surface designs for the Surtex competition, work on a drawing assignment, etc, etc. Oh, and we're meeting with a potential caterer in St. Catherines in about...1.5 hours. Woop!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails