Saturday, April 4, 2009

Woo-hoodilly-doo!

So fun news! My studio teacher (who's also head of the furniture department) sent out an email to everyone regarding the furniture show that's going to be in the gallery next week. It indicated what pieces of work each person should bring in to put in the show. I have four pieces that he wants to be in it! Woohoo! That's more than anyone else in my class. A few others have 3 pieces, some people only have 1. That makes me happy (but also sad for some of the people who only have 1 piece being featured).

I'm in Hamilton relaxing in Erick's room. He's on call today, and I have his car since I dropped him off. I might run some errands/go shopping, but whatever I do I have to be ready to be his chauffeur if its quiet there and he can leave early.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails