Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Terrifying morning. Fine day. Pretty roses.


So for the past 3 days I've been on a hunt for the perfect online instructions for how to create fabric roses that look like the ones used on this headband by Anthropologie.
Finally, after looking at a whole bunch that either produced the wrong shape or something uggo, I found the best tutorial. It is right here. Maybe I'll post a picture of my recreation later.

p.s. this week is Toronto Design Week. I'm last minute flip flopping about possibly volunteering to help out at the Radiant Dark opening tomorrow night. Then the Interior Design Show is Friday, and I'll be going to Come Up To My Room at the Gladstone Hotel as well. Busy!

p.p.s. this morning when I was about to step into the shower, I stopped abruptly when I realized there was a TERRIFYING GIANT CENTIPEDE in the tub. And I almost died. FYI. I panicked, grabbed some toilet paper, smooshed it, flushed it, and somehow managed to survive. Phew.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails