Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's fall.

Fall is my favourite season. Cool weather makes everything way more enjoyable. The overbearing heat and humidity of summer makes me lazy. I don't cook, I don't bake, and trekking around on adventures always makes me super sweaty. I'm definitely a cool weather gal. Now I'm back in the kitchen, I don't have a strong desire to shower after I take Peggy for a walk, and I get to eat soup and roast gourds, and bake treats. I like it.

Fall also means corn mazes! Too fun. It also includes...


pumpkin picking,







enjoying the last warm days on coffee shop patios,



Thanksgiving at Grandma's house,



nature walks,



and beautiful autumnal flowers.


1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great list of fall favourites! Though I do notice that you left out back to school...missing it at all? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails